simple hit counter
image
Sunday 2 August 2009


Morrissey-inspired pop art, Derek Erdman's piece entitle "FORTUNATE TEENS PARTY WITH MORRISSEY, 1994"

"There is a seldom told story that Morrissey's tour bus broke down in small town Ohio in the autumn of 1994. A full day was necessary for the repairs to be completed and Morrissey and his band delighted local teenaged fans by stopping by a house party to drink beer and smoke marijuana. 'It was the time of my life,' remarks Tamara Marshall, who was hosting the party. 'My parents were out of town and I was told not to have a party, but once Morrissey showed up I knew I wasn't going to be a secret for long.' When asked what she remembered most about Morrissey's visit, Tamara answered, 'He didn't like Rolling Rock beer'."

Последното е фикшън. Просто едно от невъзможните неща в животa, ако човек има поне бегла представа от Мorrissey.

Labels: ,


posted by nickolette @ 22:25  

Widget_logo